Thursday, 31 October 2013
feeling before assignment 2
When I want to have some review for the assignment 2, i am really kind of confused . While I look at the slides and the example in class , I think they are like fragments and can not help me understand the stuff thoroughly. I really think a self-study based course like csc148 should have a video lecture like csc108 , the video does not take a lot of time and help me prepare the lecture perfectly. i think all the tree stuff is easy to understand but the coding a kind of hard , the recursion really kind of confusing when combined with other stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's a good place to practice recursion and other logic problems: http://codingbat.com/
ReplyDeleteAlso, there are plenty of Youtube videos available related to the course's concepts. Please come to office hours or ask your TA questions when you're stuck! It only gets worse from there, if you don't try to understand what's getting you stuck right away.
Thx for response , those Video r so helpful :)
Delete